Worth It!
By WeatherWoman1285 on
1994 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV
I bought this truck in 2005 after originally wanting an Expedition, but I absolutely love it. I am still driving it but am looking for something new. It got me through college several states from home and a huge move for a new job even more states away from home. It has been very dependable, however it is just getting old and many small annoying things are starting to go wrong with it. For spending most of its life in Midwest winters it has surprisingly little rust on the body and still looks great. I regret having to get rid of it but it has served its purpose very well and is an extremely comfortable ride. I definitely want to stick with another vehicle about the size of this.
Favorite Features
Auto window down, very little blind spots, feel like you are high off the ground, very comfortable drive, spacey enough to fit passengers comfortably, over all a wonderful vehicle and worth the money.
Suggested Improvements
I have had this vehicle for so long and all of the things that went wrong with it were simply age things so I can't really complain about that. As far as vehicle comfort and mechanics go, I don't think I have anything negative to say.