2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Explorer Sport Trac model:
Had it a year, and still love it
By Mrtwister on 02/15/09 11:42 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab Limited 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Got rid of my TrailBlazer for this and got the way better deal. Build quality over GM is superior. Rides like an SUV, but I can pack 22 bags of leaves into the back. I drive 52 miles to work every day,

Better Than Original
By Yette on 02/10/09 04:21 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab Limited 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I previously owned a 2004 Sport Trac, the 2007 version is a much better vehicle, quieter, quicker, better handling and more roomy. When I drive down the highway, the Limited edition is as tall if not taller than many F150's and Chevy trucks. The handling is car-like. The Sport Trac does well in snow and rain where the 2004 felt like it could get away at any time.

Nice Improvement
By Eagle 16 on 10/23/07 07:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab Limited 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love the way my '07 Limited drives, I can't drive the vehicle enough. The traction control is great. I had an 05 Adrenalin SportTrac and the difference is night and day. The independent suspension and much quieter ride are a huge improvement over the '05 models. Corning ability is also greatly improved. The truck rides much smoother as well.

Love My Sportrac
By dhcody on 05/13/07 14:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab Limited 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Read these reviews and had to have a Sportrac. I have 3k miles on the truck and I get 17.8 mpg with the 6cyl in town. Drives like a sports car yet is smooth as a big car on the road. No complaints in Houston heat with air conditioner as others have mentioned. A must is the rear slide window and electric front seat. Spend a little extra for the Limited it makes for great curb appeal. I also got the electronics package with audio and a/c controls in the stearing wheel. Nice extra. The back up alarm is a nice feature to keep you from running into something or someone. Overall I am well pleased, guess time will tell about maintenance problems. I would have to rate this one a 9.5 plus.

Great truck @ great price....
By aparrothead888 on 01/05/07 12:11 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab Limited 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I really love this car. I had been wanting to get this car for the past year. After someone hitting me in the end of 2006, I was then willing to buy one if I could get a good price. I got a FULLY loaded Limited for $26,000 with tax and all other junk! About $7500 off MSRP! I really love the truck now.

Quality Sport Trac
By Steve D. on 12/22/06 07:18 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab Limited 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The 2007 Limited has a lot of nice features that distinguish it from the XLT. The quality, ride, handling, and comfort are more than expected. The truck is solid and have experienced no issues at all since driving it off the lot. A real winner!

Robert Meeks
By Robert A. Meeks on 11/10/06 17:45 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab Limited 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great truck, and the value is there. It handles very well at road speeds, and is predictable in mountain driving. I did add a fiberglass tonneau cover, which improves riding quality and fuel economy somewhat. It turns heads where ever I drive it. This is a great truck. It handles well.

My Dream Truck
By Paula on 08/30/06 23:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab Limited 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I really love this truck. It drives really nice and not too bad on gas. It's really great to move things and just to drive around town too.I did my homework on this truck before I bought it. The 2007 model is on the Explorer frame, instead of the Ranger frame and that makes a big difference.

Herb Gause
By HGause on 04/23/06 07:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab Limited 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Sport Trac and it's a 100% improvement over the other two. It rides a little stiffer but the other improvements make it more fun to drive. I would not consider owning any other vehicle. I really like it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.