Used 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Explorer Sport Trac model:

My 2nd Sport Trac
By Sandra

2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab Adrenalin Rwd 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my first Sport Trac in 2001, and loved it. Sadly a drunk driver totaled her and I had to buy a new car. So naturally I bought another Sport Trac. This time I got the 2005 Sport Trac Adrenaline. It's great. Looks sharp, plenty of get up and go, and lots of room. I really like the automatic window in the back. And this time got the hard cover for the bed, as well as the "bush guard bars" for the front. My first Sport Trac was silver ... this one is black. I think that she would approve.

Automatic window in the back. Flip out cage for more cargo space in the bed of the truck. The bed liner, and all the places to tie or hook things down. Fog lights. Full center console. Rear air conditioner and controls. Rear split seats. Storage behind rear seats. 2 power outlets.

It would be nice if the automatic rear window was not preset to stop on only 2 choices. If they rolled up/down to driver's choice of positions it would be appreciated.