2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Consumer Review: 2004 sport trac

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - Consumer Review

XLS Crew Cab Pickup (4.0L V6 FFV 5-speed Automatic 4.2 ft. Bed)

2004 sport trac
By wpearson1 on

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLS Rwd 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased my 2004 Sport trac xls new in 2004. After 66,000 plus miles it is still going strong. Replaced tires after 50,000 miles. I have driven through 4 hurricanes to work in 90 plus mile hour winds with no worries about my safety. The truck is paid for and I am sure it will be give me at least another 100,000 miles of transportation. It is a little thirsty at todays gas prices but at least there is no car payment. I have hauled numerous bikes, trees, 25 bags of mulch, lawn mowers, wood, furniture, playsets, without a worry. It is nice to be high up when driving on the highway. I just change the oil and filter per manual and have had no worries.Better than wife's Mercedes in reliability!

Reliability,Safety, Hauling Capabilities, Longevity, Seating Capacity for 5 Adults, Ground clearance. When my wife's Mercedes is in the shop, I flip her the keys knowing that she will not be stranded with my two daughters, as compared to her GLS.

Better Gas mileage