2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Consumer Review: Great Vehicle

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - Consumer Review

Great Vehicle
By dexley74 on

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT Premium 4WD 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my ST for 3-weeks now and I love it more everyday (except for the scratch I put on it :( This vehicle is a blast to drive, I can't wait till summer when I can open the moonroof, and open all the windows including the rear. My only regret is I didn't get the upgraded stereo. I have the basic CD player with 4 speakers which is ok, but would like a little more now. I have the bed extender and hard cover which makes this vehicle even more versatile. It can haul plenty including my bikes and other recreational equipment. All the conveniences of an SUV and a large enough bed to haul/carry what I need.

Rear sliding window; street appeal; bed extender & tonneau cover; dual leather heated seats

Updated suspension is needed though I like the truck feel it has. Better gas mileage but it's in line with all other vehicles in it's range. 4-way adjustable head rests. Current 2-way head rests don't allow you to move the rest forward and back, just up and down.