2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Explorer Sport Trac model:
i love my ford truck
By fordgirl02 on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab XLS 4WD 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

i never thought for a minute i would ever own a ford until i saw this truck driving down the road..turned my head an looked to c what kind it was an went to local ford dealership an bought one

my explorer sport trac
By joe maisel on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab XLT Premium Rwd 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

this is my 2nd sport trac I had a 2001 I ordered my 2003 on 6/2002 even before they had come out so as to get exactly what I wanted. I was not disapointed.I got a fully loaded vechile with the exception of leather and I bought it in zinc yellow. it has been everybit I had hoped for

Good but be ready to compromise
By korbe11 on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab XLT Rwd 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The truck has a number of great features, and pretty fun to drive. But it also has its share of The truck is great for hauling goods, and going out on excursions. I would like more quality in performance though, lower interior noise, better acceleration, and better handling. It needs 4 wheel independent suspension, and better gas mileage.

"A Real Treat"
By A. J. S. on 08/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great looking Sport-truck, very solid and very well constructed. Soooo much fun to drive, and turns a lot of heads for a second look. The leather and Moon Roof are fantastic extras....

It's Everything
By Matt O on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab XLT 4WD 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

It's a truck. No it's a car. It's everthing. What a vehicle. Last weekend with the help of a small trailer I took 3 buddys dirt bike riding WITH thier bikes. Imagin a full size quad in the bed and two motor Biikes in the trailer all are geer, tools and fuel and plenty of room inside. Before we left we couldn't resist clicking into 4WD for a qick tour of the old mines. Imagin ones "NO Boudries" pride in pulling a JEEP out of a mud pit on the way back. As fun off road as it is functional on, the Sport Track is the greatest vehicle as Ive ever owned.

Great family truck
By jholzer on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab XLT Premium 4WD 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is great for a family. The cab is roomy and stylish. Having the regular explorer body with the pick up truck back is such a convenience. I love to drive my truck and would buy another in a second. Reliable, stylish and comfy.