2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Explorer Sport Trac model:
nice
By slime on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLS Rwd 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

only had the truck for a month but love the ride and drive

Ford SportTrac
By Rocco on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin Rwd 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is a well built vehicle. I'm impressed with the environment and radio controls in the front and rear. The dual headphone connections in the rear cab was an excellent idea that my kids use (thank God!).

2004 Explorer Sports Trac
By Ycovington on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLS Rwd 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I think the vechicle is great for the price. I looked around for several different trucks. I compared it to the F 150, Chevy Silverado and the Toyota Tundra and found that the interior style was very similar without having to pay the higher price.

Great Function
By Beaub on 03/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT Premium 4WD 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is perfect for a fast-paced lifestyle. The ability to haul around friends with the capacity to pull a boat or haul lumber. Great buy!

Fun SUV/Truck
By David T on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT Rwd 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

As a replacement for my extended cab Ranger I've been very pleased so far with my Sport Trac. Inside it's extremely comfortable and outside very functional. It really does offer the best of both worlds with the SUV interior and truck bed. I highly recommend the bed extender though for squeezing out the extra capacity from the bed.

great truck
By gunnar on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT Premium Rwd 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

A well built vehicle thats fun and adventures

Glad I bought this one
By ENP on 03/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT Premium 4WD 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Owned a Chevy truck, owned a Dodge 1500, Now trying a Ford. Loven it. Handles great, easy to park, warm seat to relax the tird muscles of an ER nurse. Down side: Mirrors, lots of blind spots. I am short and have to reach for the radio, would like a lock on the storage comaprtment.

Best of them all
By Wildhear0527 on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLS 4WD 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Driving my truck gives me confidence that I won't stay stranded on the side of the road. I have never had a problem with my truck. Unlike friends who bought other makes (new) and have a stack load of repair bills. I bought new. Its my pride and joy.

i love my truck
By HUE on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLS 4WD 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

i lover driving my sports trac,it handles beautifully. so far no problems.i'm surprised the editor's rating was 7.2,but i do agree it handles better as a suv than a truck. anyway i love,i'm a first time truck buyer and i'm enjoying the ride.

Love my Sport Trac
By susie lynn on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT Premium Rwd 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love my sport trac. It is easy and fun to drive. It's versatile, easy to keep clean and as a sales associate at a Ford dealership I think it is one of the best SUV's we have.