2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Explorer Sport Trac model:
st
By nightrider55 on 08/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab XLT Premium Rwd 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

love my truck,have added $1000 in after- market parts. this is the only truck ford has made and never had to advertise it has sold on looks and owners praises

Good for me
By steelemag on 08/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab XLT Premium 4WD 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my Sport Trac since May of this year and have about 3500 miles to date including an 18 hour drive. This is my first brand new vehicle and I have to say I have been extremely pleased. For someone who necessitates versatility, this is the vehicle for you. The amenities on this truck are great i.e. power rear slide, power sunroof, 6cd in dash stereo, rear seat climate control, leather interior, etc..I'm not an all frills kind of gal, but it's nice to have hauling ability plus luxery. As the old cliche' goes, So far, So good.

Good truck
By SunLover on 07/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab XLT 4WD 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

With 04 persons loaded, this got also cargo behind for many stuff. this loading works very strong and easy steering in loaded travels

2002 sport trac...awesome!!!
By SUZUKIJOHN on 07/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Crew Cab XLT Rwd 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

We love this truck...my wife almost bought one for herself...easy to drive, drives like a car...smooooth...

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
By boater on 06/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Excellent and practical-many creative features allowing comfort and practical usage --for the person who wants the best of both worlds-SUV and pickup-all in one.

Great vehicle
By ShaunD on 06/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

I purchased the Sport Trak Premium on May 30th and have been impressed with the features to date. This truck was the right truck for me since I needed the truck bed for hauling items that would not have fit in the interior of a regular SUV but I didn't need the 5 1/2'- 8' bed on Ford's truck line. The instrument panel is an attractive feature that only serves to highlight the fact that this is a functional vehicle. Not flashy, but functional. Normal acceleration seems a little slow when leaving the stoplight but the acceleration is very smooth and quiet from what I have noticed.

Love the Sport Trac
By ltmike70 on 06/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Love my Sport Trac. I am always getting comments from people about how cool it looks. runs great, looks sharp, very utilitarian. all of the options are very usefull. If you do buy one, get all of the options, hard tonneau cover, bed extender, step bars, fog lights, etc.

Great Utility Vehicle
By Gbennett on 06/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Excellent vehicle. Needs a V8, climate control, and power passenger seat to be near perfect. Ford has come a long way!