'03 SPORT TRAC... GREAT VEHICLE
By MoMan on
2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLS 4WD 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I have had my eye on a new vehicle for some time now. When I looked at the Sport Trac I wasn't quite sure about it. Then I test drove one and was so impressed with it that I bought it right then and there. I have driven all brands except G.M. (it's a personal thing), I think this vehicle is fun to drive. It is perfect for my needs as Im the President of a Construction company and need to entertain clients as well as visit jobsites. It is both comfortable and very versatile. I have only had the vehicle for a short period and already have great respect for what Ford accomplished with this vehicle. I can't say enough positive things about this vehicle.
Favorite Features
The whole package. The cabin has plenty of room (I am 6' 1" and have plenty of room. I love the size of the bed, not too often that you really need a full size bed. I have the bed extender which actually makes it a 6' bed anyway.
Suggested Improvements
Make rear window fully adjustable. Right now it has three positions, full open, full closed or ventilation mode (open approx. 1")