Happy 55 yr. old!
By Ron E. Brandich on
2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Premium 2WD 4dr Crew Cab (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I have been drivig Ford custom Vans for 30 years and decided, after the kids were gone, that I needed something different! I sold my 97 custom Ford van and ordered a new 2002 Explorer Sport Trac last Oct. with every option available and waited till Dec. 26th to get it. I then ordered some other available optins from my Ford dealer and had them installed and then ordered gray metal flake pin stripping and had that put down the sides and I really LOVE my car/Suv/truck..it has been call everything under the sun, but I LOVE it! Wish the gas mileage was a little better..it's almost like driving a big Econoline again..with the mileage, but I LOVE it.
Favorite Features
Moon roof,CD player,hard rear cover, automatic had lights that I had installed after I got it, leather seats, rear power window..everything realy.
Suggested Improvements
Ford could have found a way to get better gas mileage from this model.More options should have been offered wih the Sport Trac like the regular Explorer was. No puddle lights, lighted running boards or steering wheel radio controls were offered with the Sport Trac.