Awesome SUV built to handle the worst
By txag1995 on
2011 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)
I bought the vehicle new and it now has 84000 miles on it after 26 months. I use it daily on construction sites and as a family vehicle. This vehicle sees extreme duty on the job site. There are days that I come home covered in mud and the engine has not shut off since I got in it that morning. No rattles, no creaks, no loose parts, no engine issues, tires never need alignment, getting about 65000 miles per set of tires and it handles great. If you are looking for a full size SUV give the Expedition a shot. I used to have a Tahoe and older Sequoia and the Expy is my favorite of the three.
Favorite Features
Reliable, reliable, reliable Power folding rear seats Rain sensing wipers Quiet ride Heated middle row seats Paint is good quality Interior bits are durable and have not broken or faded as it did in the Tahoe I had before. Stereo sound quality is good
Suggested Improvements
Bluetooth sound quality can be a little buggy Front A/C could be stronger (I like it COLD) Stereo head unit is very 1980's looking. Needs to be updated. Include Ecoboost V6 for this vehicle.