Used 2010 Ford Expedition Limited SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Expedition - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:

Outstanding SUV
By spanky

2010 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

What an unbelievable ride! This SUV is the best driving car I have ever driven. Very quiet and smooth. The sync is the absolute coolest option ever. We got the nav package and the stereo is amazing along with the ability to check the gas prices, sports scores and weather radar on the screen. I didn't buy the vehicle for the gas mileage but it is better than I thought. You need to drive a limited or king ranch before you buy a Navigator or Escalade. You will save yourself thousands!

Favorite Features

Sync with nav and Sirius

Suggested Improvements

I can't think of any besides maybe front parking sensors.

ford quality
By Ron

2010 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

this is my second expedition. I drove the last one, a 2006 Eddie Bauer model, 107,000 miles with no problems. It was a great vehicle. However, the new Ford Expedition is luxury in a 4 wheel drive platform. Other than fuel mileage of 15 mpg+/-, there is nothing about this vehicle that I have found to be less then ideal.

Favorite Features

The interior finish, size and function is superb. I have looked high and low for something wrong with this vehicle...anything. Can't find a thing. I'm just overwhelmed with the quality and function of this vehicle

Suggested Improvements

gas mileage improvement toward the 20 mpg would be great.

2010 Limited Expedition
By bb432

2010 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We have had the Limited for over a month now and have found it very practical as well as fun to drive. We purchased ours with the upgraded package. 20's Nav, moon roof, deployable running boards, heated/cooled seat, and rear load leveling suspension. Drives smooth and quiet. We were torn between the Yukon and Expedition. The Expedition won out hands down after test driving and looking at the cost and features provided for each. Plus I did not want to drive a Government Motors car at the present time. Don't get me wrong I love GMC cars.

Favorite Features

Love SYNC system, and ride.

Suggested Improvements

More upgraded trims inside. Less plastic more leather.

Fantastic Vehicle!
By RoadWarrior

2010 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This SUV has it all. Ford has surpassed any other SUV that I have looked at. I bought this for my wife as she was in need for a new vehicle She has been driving a Dodge Grand Caravan 25th Anniversary SXT, which doesnít even hold a candle to this car. I donít know were to start? The new contoured look with the power running boards? The air conditioned and heated seats? The rear heated seats? Power folding third row seats? Microsoft Sync (too cool)!, or the wonderful DVD entertainment system and expansive moon roof? My daughter said she feels like Mom is driving me to school in a limo.

Favorite Features

Everything! - maybe the air conditioned seats.

Suggested Improvements

The Limited package did not include the power adjusting steering wheel. That is disappointing, especially for a high-end 2010 model.