2010 Ford Expedition SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:
Outstanding SUV
By spanky on 05/31/10 11:02 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

What an unbelievable ride! This SUV is the best driving car I have ever driven. Very quiet and smooth. The sync is the absolute coolest option ever. We got the nav package and the stereo is amazing along with the ability to check the gas prices, sports scores and weather radar on the screen. I didn't buy the vehicle for the gas mileage but it is better than I thought. You need to drive a limited or king ranch before you buy a Navigator or Escalade. You will save yourself thousands!

ford quality
By Ron on 01/08/10 06:46 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

this is my second expedition. I drove the last one, a 2006 Eddie Bauer model, 107,000 miles with no problems. It was a great vehicle. However, the new Ford Expedition is luxury in a 4 wheel drive platform. Other than fuel mileage of 15 mpg+/-, there is nothing about this vehicle that I have found to be less then ideal.

2010 Limited Expedition
By bb432 on 09/27/09 17:29 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We have had the Limited for over a month now and have found it very practical as well as fun to drive. We purchased ours with the upgraded package. 20's Nav, moon roof, deployable running boards, heated/cooled seat, and rear load leveling suspension. Drives smooth and quiet. We were torn between the Yukon and Expedition. The Expedition won out hands down after test driving and looking at the cost and features provided for each. Plus I did not want to drive a Government Motors car at the present time. Don't get me wrong I love GMC cars.

Fantastic Vehicle!
By RoadWarrior on 08/25/09 19:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This SUV has it all. Ford has surpassed any other SUV that I have looked at. I bought this for my wife as she was in need for a new vehicle She has been driving a Dodge Grand Caravan 25th Anniversary SXT, which doesnít even hold a candle to this car. I donít know were to start? The new contoured look with the power running boards? The air conditioned and heated seats? The rear heated seats? Power folding third row seats? Microsoft Sync (too cool)!, or the wonderful DVD entertainment system and expansive moon roof? My daughter said she feels like Mom is driving me to school in a limo.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Expedition Suv in VA is:

$129 per month*