2010 Ford Expedition - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:
Love my Expedition!
By tdezzutti on 12/16/12 21:19 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Expedition XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We LOVE our 2010 Expedition! When car shopping we were looking at Acadia's and Enclaves, but when the I test drove the Expedition I was in LOVE! I was so impressed, it drove like a car! I love that adults can actually sit comfortably in the third row plus we have plenty of cargo space. I am a mom of three kiddos and two 120 pound dogs so we love our Expedition on road trips cause everyone has plenty of room! I average about 14.5 mpg in city and 20-21 mpgs on HWY if I'm not romping on it LOL. I think the Expedition is a great family friendly vehicle that will not only keep your family safe but is also a stylish ride for moms like me who do not want to do the mini van =)

What is up with these windows? This will be my last
By ksimon1115 on 07/27/12 16:45 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd and most expensive expedition. I bought a Limited edition with almost every option available. One thing that had frustrated me with the Expedition is the power windows. Forget these lemons opening during the winter. None of them open when the weather is cold. Now, in the middle of summer, my passenger side window has failed. A week later, my driver side window has failed. I'm looking at over $700 in repairs on power windows that continue to work on every other model car in the world! This, on a $55,000 car less than 2 years old. Ford could use their celebrated profits and hire an engineer who can design a power window that actually works! My last Expedtion.

Ford Expedition is awesome
By nybanker on 03/28/12 08:29 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I just bought a preonwed expedition and I love it I looked around at all the cometition including the QX56 . The QX I would have to say is a POS in comparison to the expedition it felt tinny and the technology is lame in comparison to the Expedition .. The biggest selling feature was the fact that parts like brakes and rotors are like 1 tenth the price of the infinity and there are like 4000 Ford dealers across the county and like 500 infinity ... Plus it feels good to buy american , I cant see in this day and age buying a japanese car they just seem to be cheaply made ...

Do not buy ford
By backdr10 on 11/19/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is the third expedition that I have owned . Ford's customer service has not changed since 2003. I spent over 50 k on this vehicle and after 800 miles , 3 dealerships, and 6 visits to the shops I still have a vibration in the front end. The people at Ford try to tell you that its normal and that nothing is wrong , but with each visit tires are rebalanced -taken off of the rims rotated and still a vibration. So one tire is found to be bad and replaced, but nothing is being done about the others that will not keep a balance. Ford completely insults my intelligence and treats me as if I am crazy. This is a damned joke. It does not matter if you are loyal to Ford and it certainly does not mat

Bad electric motors
By Frankfixer on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Expedition XLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2010 expedition on November 9,2009 and on November 15th for the first time for the power window motor, they said it was fine and just greased it up, which was the beginning of my nightmare. Its now a year later n has been in for the same issue 9 times. Still not fixed. Of course when you bring it in for them to fix it the issue goes away and they continue to tell me there's nothing wrong with it cause they don't see what happens. I am a Ford man all my life. Thinking of buying a different vehicle.

Great ride
By Frank on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Purchased the 2010 EB/EL model for the extra space and options. This made the 3200 mile trip with golf clubs, tons of people and luggage a piece of cake. The ride was exceptional and the Navigation system is great. Very pleased after three months of ownership. I hope it last.

Great Vehicle
By bigmo on 08/28/10 06:36 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Drove Landcruisers and LX470's for 8 years, last cruiser couldn't keep tires in balance. Drove the EL, and it is better than the toyota's and the suburbans I have had in the past. Drinks gas, but that's expected on this type of vehicle, comfortable, great ride.

Outstanding SUV
By spanky on 05/31/10 11:02 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

What an unbelievable ride! This SUV is the best driving car I have ever driven. Very quiet and smooth. The sync is the absolute coolest option ever. We got the nav package and the stereo is amazing along with the ability to check the gas prices, sports scores and weather radar on the screen. I didn't buy the vehicle for the gas mileage but it is better than I thought. You need to drive a limited or king ranch before you buy a Navigator or Escalade. You will save yourself thousands!

Continue to be disappointed
By Lynn Mc on 04/27/10 19:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Bought new Nov 2009 and immediately back in shop for electronics. Systems started shutting down. Took two weeks to fix. January 2010 heated seats went out. April sunroof would not open. What next... very disappointed with this purchase. Question reliability.

Excellance again
By mrpanda on 04/17/10 23:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Expedition EL XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 4th Expedition, A 97,01,05 this is my first EL. I needed more room for hauling material for work. It's nice to be able to put 8' sheets of plywood in back and not driving with hatch open.Surprising gas mileage 15 local and 24 hwy. Had to order the '10 due to lack of expeditions in the area with the options or colors that I wanted.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.