2009 Ford Expedition Consumer Review: Love it for the most Part!!

2009 Ford Expedition - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L V8 FFV 6-speed Automatic)

Love it for the most Part!!
By Cargile4 on

2009 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We had looked at the expeditions before buying a Yukon XL. Went from that to a prius and then finally found the expedition, should have bought one in the first place. Never been a ford person but I love this car. It handles well, it's cozy, and there is plenty of room in the third row. One of the best features is the ease of getting in and out of the third row. One thing to consider is more storage SOMEWHERE. The console is good size, but that is it. There isn't anything for an emergency kit, first air, nothing. I have my owners manual in between my seat and the console so I can use the gb for other things. With the ac seats there isn't even any under there. Otherwise I LOVE LOVE IT!

Favorite Features

The sync is nice for MP3. I like the ease of getting in and out of the third row, and the look of the vehicle is sweet!!

Suggested Improvements

Maybe some sort of storage under the cup holder console area. I know there are a lot of wires and such under there, but that is a huge area where a storage drawer could be. Some storage in the back around the jack compartment. Storage in the windows in the back. Things just roll around there!!