Used 2009 Ford Expedition Limited SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Ford Expedition SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:

Love it
By paula

2009 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

The Expedition Limited has been a great vehicle for our family of 5. We haven't had any mechanical issues and it drives like a dream. The gas mileage isn't too bad for this type of vehicle. I have considered downsizing but I have a hard time giving up the luxury. I really like the look and comfort.

Door key pad, pedals that accommodate short people, room, overall look.

Possibly front alarm but otherwise nothing.

Love it for the most Part!!
By Cargile4

2009 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We had looked at the expeditions before buying a Yukon XL. Went from that to a prius and then finally found the expedition, should have bought one in the first place. Never been a ford person but I love this car. It handles well, it's cozy, and there is plenty of room in the third row. One of the best features is the ease of getting in and out of the third row. One thing to consider is more storage SOMEWHERE. The console is good size, but that is it. There isn't anything for an emergency kit, first air, nothing. I have my owners manual in between my seat and the console so I can use the gb for other things. With the ac seats there isn't even any under there. Otherwise I LOVE LOVE IT!

The sync is nice for MP3. I like the ease of getting in and out of the third row, and the look of the vehicle is sweet!!

Maybe some sort of storage under the cup holder console area. I know there are a lot of wires and such under there, but that is a huge area where a storage drawer could be. Some storage in the back around the jack compartment. Storage in the windows in the back. Things just roll around there!!

Great Car....Second One
By Amanda

2009 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

If you want or need an SUV, this is the one. Traded a 2002 Ford Expedition for the new 2009. Ford really stepped this one up. The interior on the Limited is a good as you get, performance, handling, comfort and road noise are excellent. Around town or on the road it is great. I wouldn't buy if you are looking for great fuel economy, but what large SUV has it? Great for the family for travel or going out in a nice car. I bought the black on black with all the options.

Travel Link is really cool, navigation, back up camera, and dash/console are GREAT

Can Ford figure out how to squeeze 25- 30 MPG out of a full size SUV? Didn't think so but that is ok.

• SUV