2008 Ford Expedition Consumer Review: Second Review after six months

2008 Ford Expedition - Consumer Review

Second Review after six months
By Kayemtee on

2008 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love this truck! After six months, only one small problem(heated and A/C seat module needed replacement). Extremely comfortable ride, better than any car I've owned. Seats are great on a long trip. Tows my 6000 lb. boat with ease. I'm now getting 18 mpg in mostly fast highway driving which is 2 miles better than my '03 V8 AWD Explorer.(10 mpg towing the boat) The turning circle is reasonable given it's size. Acceleration is adaquate. Better ride quality and much better value than Toyota.

Favorite Features

Ride quality, comfort, memory seats, climate control including rear A/C, power liftgate. The rear camera makes hooking up boat trailer a snap! I love that the auto headlights go on when wipers are used (helps comply with my state law). Power rear flip out windows reduce buffeting.

Suggested Improvements

Front air dam too easily damaged when parking up against a frozen snow bank. Dash gauges could be easier to read at dusk. Auto headlights should go on earlier as dusk approaches. It should have more interior storage compartments in rear