Really Great Truck
By Kevin on
2008 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)
My wife and I purchased the fully loaded Limited in Jan 2008. We have almost 50k on the truck now and I have to say it's one of my favorite cars I've ever owned. For the most part there have been no problems until recently. If you know Ford - you know they have electrical issues. My GPS system broke, but I had the extended warranty so it cost me $100 deductible. Also had problems with the gears on the windows (they would move up/down really slow or not at all in extreme heat/cold. Overall though it's been an amazing truck and when compared to the Tahoe it was an easy decision. Especially with the auto fold flat seats in the 3rd row. I would highly recommend this truck.
Favorite Features
GPS, Rear DVD. Auto running boards are nice, but gotta warn people who aren't aware they're coming. Incredibly comfortable seats. Went with the captains chairs in the back to allow for a bit more room for road trips, if you travel a lot it's much easier to put items in between the captains seats
Suggested Improvements
Ford needs to fix their electrical issues. This has been going on for 20 years. Less plastic - real wood trim would be nice. Adjustable cup holders. Overall an amazing truck! Great job Ford!