Love it!
By socalstone on
2008 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)
Have liked this new design since it came out for 07. Finally got one early this month. Wish I had done it sooner. 20" wheels really set it off- perfect size in proportion to the size of the vehicle. Truck feels very solid & tight. Very quiet inside. Very comfortable. Heated seats warm lower back in addition to seat bottom. (that was a pleasant surprise!) Brakes feel very strong. Engine feels strong as well. My wife drives it more than me. She absolutely loves it. I'm looking forward to trying out the air conditioned seats next summer as well as the 9200lb towing capacity. -Have a 5200lb boat (8000lbs with trailer, fuel and gear) My old Tahoe was only rated to pull 7000lbs.
Favorite Features
Fold flat 3rd row seat, reverse camera, exterior design. heated/cooled seats, Rear DVD, satellite radio, keyless entry. 20" wheels & Pirelli tires.
Suggested Improvements
None... other than gas mileage, but what can you expect with a full size truck? Actually, on a recent road trip we got 17mpg on the highway. That is better than my Tahoe, which as I recall got about 15 or so.