2008 Ford Expedition SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:
2008 Expedition
By adams_w on 06/07/13 06:49 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Bought this used Expy with 48K. Driven additional 50K in the last 16 mos. Beautiful! Quiet interstate cruiser that is safe and fun to drive. One of few vehicles you can drive 500-600 miles in a day and still feel decent. Gas mileage @ 65 mph has been a consistent 20-21. Highway cruising range is great at 500 miles.

Stear clear from ford my friends
By leisa on 07/22/10 16:54 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This was my first new Ford, I have always been a Chevrolet girl. I have to go to the dealer ship every 6 months to have the computer chip reset so my truck will continue to drive properly, Ford motors says there is no solution for my problem. I have gone to the dealership with the same problem 4 times since I have purchased this lemon! The gear shift sticks and will not go into gear, the gas cap was bad and caused the engine lights to come on. A 2 year old truck, what's up with that, I have has other car for 10 years and never replaced a gas cap! This is a brand new truck and no one should have to go through what I go. Ford motors is not a reputable co. And I will never purchase another Ford

Vey Pleased
By danny on 07/21/10 05:25 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck, well built and reliable. Very comfortable with the whole family on long trips. This is my first American car in over 10 years and I am surprised by how well made it is. I have 97,000 miles on it with ZERO problems. Third row seat is comfortable and the automatic folding flat seat feature is very useful

Just got my 2008 Expedition XLT
By Rags on 12/26/08 19:25 PM (PST)

2008 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I was looking at getting an SUV. I went and test drove a new 2008 Expedition XLT model and fell in love with it. It rides great and handles like a car. I bought it the same day. I have been getting 12 MPG around town and 22+ when I drive only freeway miles It comes with many great standard features for a base model and has the same engine and transmission as the Eddie Bauer or Limited versions. I also like the looks of this vehicle a lot.

Nice ride!
By FORDFAN1 on 07/26/08 14:18 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is our 2nd Expy and and what an improvement over our 2004. We liked our previous model but this one is so much better. Quiet, smooth ride, better control placement, heavy duty brakes are a huge improvement, back up sensors and more standard features included. Love the Sirius radio, power fold flat seats are so much easier to manage and DVD entertainment system with the 8" screen. The 18" chrome clad wheels look great. Gas mileage isn't great with a vehicle this big but it is improved from our 2004. About 14mpg in city driving so far.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.