2007 Ford Expedition Consumer Review: So glad we bought another Expe

2007 Ford Expedition SUV - Consumer Review

So glad we bought another Expedition
By sonsonly on

2007 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I owned a 1998 Ford Expedition and decided to purchase a smaller crossover this time. After driving several crossovers, my husband and I decided that we just did not want less power in our vehicle. We then drove several large SUV's. When I decided to drive another Expedition (my husband wanted another one from the start) I fell in love. The changes Ford has made are wonderful. I am really enjoying my new Expedition. I absolutely love the power fold seats, and this was a big selling point for me. It has been a great convenience after having my old expedition. Although my children are teenagers now, this would be a great car for someone with little ones too.

More than one! Power fold seats, climate controlled seats, many controls on the steering wheel, and reverse sensing system.

As expected, gas mileage, but I agree with others in that I am not sure it is possible with the engine size and power Ford has to offer.