2007 Ford Expedition Consumer Review: It Served me well

2007 Ford Expedition - Consumer Review

2007 Ford Expedition

It Served me well
By Birdman on

2007 Ford Expedition XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I had a 2007 XLT. Unfortunately, it was recently totaled in an accident. The Expedition took the full force of the impact when someone crossed over the line on a two lane road, after rear-ending another vehicle, and hit me. I was not injured. She gave her life for me, I have said to others. All the safety features did their job, as did the vehicle overall. I loved that vehicle. Over 30,000 miles, and not a single problem. Ford has improved in quality. It was so good, that it is the only vehicle I ever bought twice. After it was totaled, I replaced the 07 with a new remaining 08. By the way, I must say,if you get a large SUV, don't complain about the gas mileage. It is what it is.

Six in-dash CD player. Car-like handling. Seats fold just fine without the power fold feature. Convenience package is a must have.

Put a little padding on the top of the front interior doors, where most people rest their elbow (hard plastic ain't too comfortable). How about blue colored dash lighting, instead of green.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review