It Served me well
By Birdman on
2007 Ford Expedition XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)
I had a 2007 XLT. Unfortunately, it was recently totaled in an accident. The Expedition took the full force of the impact when someone crossed over the line on a two lane road, after rear-ending another vehicle, and hit me. I was not injured. She gave her life for me, I have said to others. All the safety features did their job, as did the vehicle overall. I loved that vehicle. Over 30,000 miles, and not a single problem. Ford has improved in quality. It was so good, that it is the only vehicle I ever bought twice. After it was totaled, I replaced the 07 with a new remaining 08. By the way, I must say,if you get a large SUV, don't complain about the gas mileage. It is what it is.
Favorite Features
Six in-dash CD player. Car-like handling. Seats fold just fine without the power fold feature. Convenience package is a must have.
Suggested Improvements
Put a little padding on the top of the front interior doors, where most people rest their elbow (hard plastic ain't too comfortable). How about blue colored dash lighting, instead of green.