2007 Ford Expedition SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:
Great truck
By DanK on 05/22/07 10:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This vehicle is great. I love having all the room. Gas mileage is not great, but If I cared about that I wouldn't have bought the truck. Also the 2007 Expedition is very quiet. It's not that loud v8 sound you would expect.

Best Car I've Ever Driven!
By Amy Duvio on 05/14/07 12:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love this truck! I previously leased a Toyota 4-Runner which was much smaller than this and had my mind set on the Tahoe, until my husband wanted me to test drive the Expedition and I immediately fell in love. We added the power liftgate and it has made it so easy to load and unload items. It has a lot of leg room and very comfortable seats. The seats are easy folding especially the third row seat which is powerfold and also very comfortable for adults. especially love the 2 different setting for the seats and gas pedals. I would definitly recommed the reverse sensor if you aren't used to driving something this big. I will definitely buy another one in the future!

Former GMC Owner
By Former GMC Fan on 04/25/07 14:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I looked at the Yukon, Tahoe, Durango and Armada. The fold flat seats in the third row, and interior styling and the class leading towing capacity sold me on the Expedition. I like that Ford has left a little bling on the exterior, I'm not a big fan of the monotone look on so many other SUV's. The handling is great and I'm thrilled that all passengers are protected with the side and canopy air bags. Gas mileage is better than I expected and I attribute that to that nice smooth 6 speed tranny. My MPG is only about 1-2 MPG less than my 6-cylinder and significantly lighter Envoy.

Great So far
By patrick on 04/04/07 11:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This new 2007 expedition is awesome. I have been around a lot of Fords and they really stepped on this one to make it compete with the other full sizes on the interior. We were also considering the Armada and the QX56, but were totally blown away the first time we saw this and got to drive it.

So glad we bought another Expedition
By sonsonly on 03/27/07 16:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I owned a 1998 Ford Expedition and decided to purchase a smaller crossover this time. After driving several crossovers, my husband and I decided that we just did not want less power in our vehicle. We then drove several large SUV's. When I decided to drive another Expedition (my husband wanted another one from the start) I fell in love. The changes Ford has made are wonderful. I am really enjoying my new Expedition. I absolutely love the power fold seats, and this was a big selling point for me. It has been a great convenience after having my old expedition. Although my children are teenagers now, this would be a great car for someone with little ones too.

Great Car
By mm57553 on 02/27/07 11:05 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I traded in my Explorer for the new Expedition. So far it has proven to be a great car. The improvements made to the '07 are great, but there could be more. The adjustable foot pedals are nice, but I wish it had a telescoping steering wheel. It doesn't help me to reach the pedals if I can't reach the steering wheel. I can also not figure out why a cargo net is still not available. I have opened the liftgate several times only to have groceries roll out. Yes, you can open just the top, but it is nearly impossible to reach anything in the cargo area that way. I would highly recommend the power liftgate and convenience package, which includes reverse sensors.

The '07 Expedition has up'd the ante
By Fordaholic on 02/08/07 22:39 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I've leased a new Expedition every 3 years for the last 12 years. The '04 model was Ford's first real effort to improve the overall performance and quality. However, the '07 is outstanding. The ride is the most significant change. Also, the availability of options is very impressive. I now have heated & AC seats, and a remote up/down rear lift gate. The power rear folding seats are worth their weight in gold and the center console shifter is far more convenient. The car has a firmer, tighter, and more stable ride. Allegedly the car has thicker windows and noise suppression metal. I definitely believe it's true. The interior is much quieter while driving than the '04 model.

Great SUV,, Rides and Handles Well
By Derek on 02/02/07 19:35 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Very good ride and very quiet. Tight turning radius, reverse obstacle sensor, large side mirrors, adj. pedals and seats all make it easy to drive. Very comfortable seats and I'm already glad I opted for climate controlled ones. Third row is comfortable for adults. Lots of storage spaces and cup holders. DVD entertainment system is great but takes a while to master because it has so many features and optional settings. I definitely recommend the '07 Eddie Bauer Expedition. It has surpassed my expectations. I previously owned a 2000 Mountaineer and prior to that a 1995 Explorer.

Great Luxury SUV
By Tom on 01/23/07 21:00 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I owned a 2000 Expedition, then a Lincoln Town Car, then a 2004 Ford Explorer and am now very happy to be back in a 2007 Eddie Bauer 4x4 Expedition. The comfort, quietness, and ride exceeds the Lincoln and the utility far exceeds the Explorer. The engine and new 6-speed automatic are smooth as silk but strong as an ox. I really love the 4x4 AWD mode...adds a lot of stability when the roads are slick. Handling is superb...better than most cars I've owned. I must say this new Expedition is the best vehicle I have ever driven...outside my son's Honda S-2000!

As GOOD As An American SUV Can Get!
By Arif on 01/19/07 21:26 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We ALWAYS wanted a full-size SUV and of course it was the mileage problem that stopped us from doing so. Having made up our minds to go ahead, 2007 was ideal as the the New Expy was out. We had a lot of SUVs to choose from which made buying one not only tough but almost impossible because the magic dies out if you're unable to choose the right one quickly enough. Stuck between the Armada and the Tahoe, we gave EXPY as look. It was love at first sight. We booked it after few reviews here and there, comparisons and a test drive. Ours is like one of the only ten in the whole country (UAE-1st consignment) and the only one in black. I already feel like a celebrity LOL. It is surely the best in its class!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.