2007 Ford Expedition 5.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2007 Expedition LTD. OWNER

2007 Ford Expedition - Consumer Review

2007 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic)

2007 Expedition LTD. OWNER
By Whippet on

2007 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Well I give Ford full points for this one. I have driven full size SUV's for 12 years and I must say this one is the most fun and best one I have owned to date. I actually look forward to jumping into it and driving off everyday. My Last SUV was a 2003 Tahoe and it was time for a change. I drove them all and Ford gets my dollar this time around. It is most definitely the best bang for your buck when it comes to buying a full size SUV. Great ride, excellent handling, and very very quiet !

Favorite Features

Airbag suspension, navigation, air conditioned seats, push button 3rd row seats...a definite must! And the rear independent suspension, just to name a few. Well thought out dash and interior hardware. And it is " FUN " to drive. Dollar wise it is the best bang for your buck!

Suggested Improvements

Exterior door panels could use a bit more attention as they do not line up perfectly. And the chrome clad rims over aluminum should be represented as and sold as chrome clad "plastic" over aluminum. Found this a little misleading however Ford rep. assures me that they will be trouble free.