2007 Ford Expedition SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:
Great Vehicle for the $$$
By Andy on 12/11/09 09:20 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is our 4th Expedition and about to pick up our 5th this week. They all have a great ride and you can't beat the turning radius. I can almost get a 4x8 sheet of whatever and close the hatch. Can't really complain about the mileage for a 5000lb+ vehicle-14 to 15 city and close to 20 highway (at 70+). No warranty issues until this one which were minor...dirver lumbar, rear A/C control and power lift gate mechanism.

Great Evolution of Design
By Bob-o2010 on 10/31/09 11:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my third Expedition 97 EB (176k),2003 EB 4WD(136k), and 07 Limited(now 60k). Great design for space and comfort and even the old ones still look great. The 07 is the best yet. The improvements to IRS hit the mark. Auto lift gate and power seats are great. Best is the Ride - Chrome Clad Wheels is the dumbest idea yet. Very easy to damage and expensive to replace. No repair possible.

Great Value for the Money
By Paulie on 11/16/08 11:17 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I bought the limited model. Its already well equiped. I added nav, air suspension, rear captain seats, roof rack, tow package. Mileage is 24.3/gal. with the air & cruise on at 65MPH. Well built strong very comfortable. Just turned 29,000 miles with no problems. Nav is so easy to use. I use it all the time.Touch screen make it so easy. The sound system is like a concert. Clear, clean with no distortion. This is my 3rd one 2003 2004 and 2007. This model is by far the best redesign, ride, fit and finish, and the 6 speed trans works like a dream. Compare options and price, you just cant beat the price for what you get.Crash test? Highest rating. Is your family's saftey worth a few more mpg in a crash?

3 times a charm
By Paulie on 05/23/07 20:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd Expedition. Two 2004's and now this 2007 limited. I can tell you that by far that this is the much improved one over the 2004 models. Interior fit and finish is much improved, engine performance is much more responsive, this vehicle is very quiet on the road. The changes that Ford made are right on the money. Not only did they add lots of cool stuff but it is all very functional and they all work together to make the vehicle complete. Folks this is a lot of vehicle, with the best creature comforts anyone would want at a bargain price. Just do your comparison and see for yourself. Option for option this vehicle comes out on top by far.

Great So far
By patrick on 04/04/07 11:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This new 2007 expedition is awesome. I have been around a lot of Fords and they really stepped on this one to make it compete with the other full sizes on the interior. We were also considering the Armada and the QX56, but were totally blown away the first time we saw this and got to drive it.

impressed
By Bob Brown on 01/13/07 14:21 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Really surprised at the huge improvement from my 2005 Expedition The ride is like a very high priced limo. Extra space is fantastic. Wish it had video back up system, but the beep, beep is certainly nice. Integration with the navigation system is superb (radio-stereo-iPod-video) much less confusing than my last car. Without a doubt the best vehicle Fford as ever produced. Have to wait and see on reliability.

The first to buy 07 Expedition Limited
By Blue Creek on 10/14/06 20:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This car is Sweet! I can not say enough good things about the improvement from past models. I traded my 03 Eddie Expedition With the 6 speed transmission, it feels like my old LS400 gliding into gears and very quiet. The voice nav will blow you away if you never had one. Very stylish inside and out. I'm really enjoying this ride.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.