2007 Ford Expedition SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:
Would Buy Again
By Happy Expy Owner on 06/01/10 10:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This has been an extremely versatile, reliable, comfortable vehicle. Friends that ride in our 07 EB Expedition are simply amazed at how well it rides & the creature comforts that it includes compared to their other brand SUVs! I have hauled 1/2 cord of wood, love seat with ottoman, 2 pallets of sod and more over a tarp with the seats down. It turns on a dime and can easily go into any parking garage. Has been in shop twice for minor repairs and recall. Never left me stranded. Will replace this one eventually with another Expedition. Gas avg. is 15 city and 18 hwy but if I drop down to 65 mph can get 22 Hwy using cruise control. Does it all, 7 passengers, 5 passengers + luggage, towing, etc.

A great vehicle!
By Orion8 on 08/19/08 22:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I had been planning to upgrade to a large SUV and found that the Expedition offered the best mix of features, utility and value. I found a fully loaded, low mileage model and have been thoroughly pleased with the purchase. The ride is extremely smooth, elegant and quiet. The power adjustable seat is comfortable and easy to customize. The handling is surprising easy for such a large SUV. The vehicle came with second row captain's seats, which makes access to the third row very convenient. The engine has more than enough power for easy and quick acceleration. Gas mileage is about 16 mpg in the city. Dealers are practically giving these away due to high gas prices. Now is the time to buy!

Awesome!
By Arizona-Adam on 10/22/07 10:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We've worked our way up to a full size SUV, we had a 2001 Escape, then a 2004 Sport Track. We thought about the F-150 but I liked the idea of another SUV. After driving the Expedition we both loved it and had to have it. Honestly it does not feel huge and handles amazingly. It exceeded our expectations, expecially compared to others in the same class.

Best Car I've Ever Driven!
By Amy Duvio on 05/14/07 12:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love this truck! I previously leased a Toyota 4-Runner which was much smaller than this and had my mind set on the Tahoe, until my husband wanted me to test drive the Expedition and I immediately fell in love. We added the power liftgate and it has made it so easy to load and unload items. It has a lot of leg room and very comfortable seats. The seats are easy folding especially the third row seat which is powerfold and also very comfortable for adults. especially love the 2 different setting for the seats and gas pedals. I would definitly recommed the reverse sensor if you aren't used to driving something this big. I will definitely buy another one in the future!

So glad we bought another Expedition
By sonsonly on 03/27/07 16:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I owned a 1998 Ford Expedition and decided to purchase a smaller crossover this time. After driving several crossovers, my husband and I decided that we just did not want less power in our vehicle. We then drove several large SUV's. When I decided to drive another Expedition (my husband wanted another one from the start) I fell in love. The changes Ford has made are wonderful. I am really enjoying my new Expedition. I absolutely love the power fold seats, and this was a big selling point for me. It has been a great convenience after having my old expedition. Although my children are teenagers now, this would be a great car for someone with little ones too.

Great Car
By mm57553 on 02/27/07 11:05 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I traded in my Explorer for the new Expedition. So far it has proven to be a great car. The improvements made to the '07 are great, but there could be more. The adjustable foot pedals are nice, but I wish it had a telescoping steering wheel. It doesn't help me to reach the pedals if I can't reach the steering wheel. I can also not figure out why a cargo net is still not available. I have opened the liftgate several times only to have groceries roll out. Yes, you can open just the top, but it is nearly impossible to reach anything in the cargo area that way. I would highly recommend the power liftgate and convenience package, which includes reverse sensors.

The '07 Expedition has up'd the ante
By Fordaholic on 02/08/07 22:39 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I've leased a new Expedition every 3 years for the last 12 years. The '04 model was Ford's first real effort to improve the overall performance and quality. However, the '07 is outstanding. The ride is the most significant change. Also, the availability of options is very impressive. I now have heated & AC seats, and a remote up/down rear lift gate. The power rear folding seats are worth their weight in gold and the center console shifter is far more convenient. The car has a firmer, tighter, and more stable ride. Allegedly the car has thicker windows and noise suppression metal. I definitely believe it's true. The interior is much quieter while driving than the '04 model.

Great SUV,, Rides and Handles Well
By Derek on 02/02/07 19:35 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Very good ride and very quiet. Tight turning radius, reverse obstacle sensor, large side mirrors, adj. pedals and seats all make it easy to drive. Very comfortable seats and I'm already glad I opted for climate controlled ones. Third row is comfortable for adults. Lots of storage spaces and cup holders. DVD entertainment system is great but takes a while to master because it has so many features and optional settings. I definitely recommend the '07 Eddie Bauer Expedition. It has surpassed my expectations. I previously owned a 2000 Mountaineer and prior to that a 1995 Explorer.

2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition - SWEET
By Neil on 12/08/06 15:01 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

After 7 years it was time to trade in the 1999 Explorer which served me very well. I test drove every large SUV on the market and kept coming back to the Expedition. The '07 model was very comfortable, showed good fit and finish, and handled very well. The electric fold down 3rd row was a strong selling point. Several others just folded the seats and they have to be physically removed to open up the rear. While gas mileage is an issue this one is actually rated as well as my 1999 Explorer 6 cylinder model. I've driven Fords for many years, gave all the others a fair look, and ultimately went back to the blue oval. Take a close look at the 2007 Expedition. It's SWEET!

Luxury on Wheels
By Expy Owner on 12/07/06 09:21 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We were the first to buy our 07 Expedition, right off the truck. It has every upgrade imaginable and we love it. It has a better turn radius than the smaller SUV I just traded in and is very easy to drive for being such a roomy vehicle. My husband is 6'4" and fits comfortably in the third row. And with the button in the back to make the seats automatically go down, it makes shopping or hauling things a breeze. We also have the power liftgate and adjustable pedals which works good for us because there is such a big difference in height when we take turns driving it. Have fun driving this car! :)

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.