2007 Ford Expedition SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:
Built to LAST
By stjohns on 12/31/12 13:06 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Ride comfort is best in class. Engine is strong & dependable. Cargo & passenger room is outstanding. This is my 2nd Expedition. I may never sale it.

It Served me well
By Birdman on 02/01/09 22:03 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I had a 2007 XLT. Unfortunately, it was recently totaled in an accident. The Expedition took the full force of the impact when someone crossed over the line on a two lane road, after rear-ending another vehicle, and hit me. I was not injured. She gave her life for me, I have said to others. All the safety features did their job, as did the vehicle overall. I loved that vehicle. Over 30,000 miles, and not a single problem. Ford has improved in quality. It was so good, that it is the only vehicle I ever bought twice. After it was totaled, I replaced the 07 with a new remaining 08. By the way, I must say,if you get a large SUV, don't complain about the gas mileage. It is what it is.

New Expedition EL. Owner.
By dnkal1 on 10/04/06 22:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We've owned the vehicle for about 10 days now and we have traveled from Phoenix to Flagstaff to Albuquerque to Dallas and back to Phoenix. The ride and comfort is even better than expected. The road noise is extremely low. The turning radius is very tight. The third row is the roomiest by far and I have test driven just about every full size SUV out there. This third row is not an afterthought, it is by design suited for full size adults. I traded in my Volvo XC90 for this vehicle primarily due to the cramped quarters it presented as our (4) boys are growing fast. Getting in and out is very easy with the smart fold down second row. Even these bench style 2nd row seats recline for added comfort.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.