Used 2007 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Expedition SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:

Would Buy Again
By Happy Expy Owner

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This has been an extremely versatile, reliable, comfortable vehicle. Friends that ride in our 07 EB Expedition are simply amazed at how well it rides & the creature comforts that it includes compared to their other brand SUVs! I have hauled 1/2 cord of wood, love seat with ottoman, 2 pallets of sod and more over a tarp with the seats down. It turns on a dime and can easily go into any parking garage. Has been in shop twice for minor repairs and recall. Never left me stranded. Will replace this one eventually with another Expedition. Gas avg. is 15 city and 18 hwy but if I drop down to 65 mph can get 22 Hwy using cruise control. Does it all, 7 passengers, 5 passengers + luggage, towing, etc.

Power fold seats, ride, cargo room, handling, looks, reliability, creature comforts (DVD, cooled seats, MP3 input, satellite radio, etc.)

Add lock button in back cargo area near tailgate.

A great vehicle!
By Orion8

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I had been planning to upgrade to a large SUV and found that the Expedition offered the best mix of features, utility and value. I found a fully loaded, low mileage model and have been thoroughly pleased with the purchase. The ride is extremely smooth, elegant and quiet. The power adjustable seat is comfortable and easy to customize. The handling is surprising easy for such a large SUV. The vehicle came with second row captain's seats, which makes access to the third row very convenient. The engine has more than enough power for easy and quick acceleration. Gas mileage is about 16 mpg in the city. Dealers are practically giving these away due to high gas prices. Now is the time to buy!

Interior cabin room and utility. Versatile, comfortable, easily accessible seating. 6 disc CD and navigation system. Rear DVD entertainment system. Power folding third row seats, power folding rear hatch; dual zone air conditioner. Vehicle's power and overall maneuverability. Fun and easy to drive!

Voice activation feature for the navigation/sound system could use some tweaking. Not very user friendly or intuitive.

Awesome!
By Arizona-Adam

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We've worked our way up to a full size SUV, we had a 2001 Escape, then a 2004 Sport Track. We thought about the F-150 but I liked the idea of another SUV. After driving the Expedition we both loved it and had to have it. Honestly it does not feel huge and handles amazingly. It exceeded our expectations, expecially compared to others in the same class.

Center console shift, steering/handling, 5.4 V8, stereo system, pwr fold down rear seat.

Of course gas mileage but agree with everyone else that it's expected. DVD should be standard option.

Best Car I've Ever Driven!
By Amy Duvio

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love this truck! I previously leased a Toyota 4-Runner which was much smaller than this and had my mind set on the Tahoe, until my husband wanted me to test drive the Expedition and I immediately fell in love. We added the power liftgate and it has made it so easy to load and unload items. It has a lot of leg room and very comfortable seats. The seats are easy folding especially the third row seat which is powerfold and also very comfortable for adults. especially love the 2 different setting for the seats and gas pedals. I would definitly recommed the reverse sensor if you aren't used to driving something this big. I will definitely buy another one in the future!

Reverse sensor, satellite radio, power liftgate, climate seats

Not a thing!

So glad we bought another Expedition
By sonsonly

2007 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I owned a 1998 Ford Expedition and decided to purchase a smaller crossover this time. After driving several crossovers, my husband and I decided that we just did not want less power in our vehicle. We then drove several large SUV's. When I decided to drive another Expedition (my husband wanted another one from the start) I fell in love. The changes Ford has made are wonderful. I am really enjoying my new Expedition. I absolutely love the power fold seats, and this was a big selling point for me. It has been a great convenience after having my old expedition. Although my children are teenagers now, this would be a great car for someone with little ones too.

More than one! Power fold seats, climate controlled seats, many controls on the steering wheel, and reverse sensing system.

As expected, gas mileage, but I agree with others in that I am not sure it is possible with the engine size and power Ford has to offer.