Best Family Car all around, Bulletproof!
By Troy on
2006 Ford Expedition SSV Fleet 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)
We purchase used with 34K miles in mint condition after trading in our 2000 EB Expedition, the new body style and interior made our 2000 look like an 80's car. Such a powerful car, and finally drives like a midsized SUV, unlike the original Expeditions that drive like a badly lifted truck. That horrible triton click is finally gone too on the new Expedition. With 3 small children this SUV is like a traveling family room, DVD player (that actually plays thru the car speakers or headphones), plenty of room, power fold 3rd row seats, modern interior, I feel very safe with my kids in the car in this beast, people move out of your way when they see you coming. 10 MPG, but who cares?
Favorite Features
Factory installed DVD system, small screen but totally integrated into car stereo system. New interior, powerfold seats, exterior design!
Suggested Improvements
I'm not going to say gas mileage like everyone else. Hello, itís a full size SUV! If I can afford the car, and I can afford the gas! Tan EB interior impossible to keep clean, everything collects dirt and fingerprints. Not much else, this SUV is flawless!