2006 Ford Expedition - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:
I Love My Expedition!
By Aimee L. Jason on 08/02/06 04:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Wow, what else can I say but I love my Expedition. I love everything about it; the size, comfort, features, and everything is wonderful. In 2 years my lease will end and I will definitely get another one without a doubt. I am a true to heart SUV lover so I don't complain about the gas mileage. I know what I am driving so why go there! People as me about the gas and I always say, " It's not my trucks fault that gas prices are high as the sky and it's a powerful V8 under the hood of my truck, not a push or pull 4 cylinder car." I love my Expedition! What more can I say?

2006 Ford Expedition
By mnc2001 on 07/10/06 19:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Expedition XLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Performance is outstanding, I rated a 9 because I'm unsure of the hesitation in the engine at times. When I'm cruising along at 50-60mph and approach a hill the engine seems to bog a bit? Comfort! Comfort! Comfort! Nuff Said. Fuel economy, let's be honest, you're considering this car for one of a couple of reasons; looks, hauling the family/friends, or loading it up with camping equipment and a boat. You got the money to buy this baby, you don't need to worry about the gas now do ya! Interior design is fantastic. Outside the vehicle, for the price you pay, where's the chrome wheels, and chrome trim? Still excellent craftsmanship. Reliability, to be continued in a year. Overall two thumbs up!

still alive
By still alive on 06/14/06 09:42 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I was in a side impact accident, rolled 2 times (only from hitting the median). All airbags deployed. We walked away with a few bruises. The Expedition did exactly as it was supposed to. My moonroof did not have a scratch on it!

BEAST!
By RRVU on 06/07/06 20:35 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

We haven't had this vehicle too long, however, it's a beast. Comfort, comfort, comfort! We wanted an SUV that could transport more than five and this was the choice. After all, with the current price of gas most dealers will do just about anything to unload these hogs.

Great SUV
By Shemar 3 on 06/04/06 05:28 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second Expedition. I've had many, many cars and honestly this vehicle gives you great value and refinements that cars costing $20,000 don't have. Power is always there. Creature comforts are nice.

4th One is the Best!
By Jeff Davis on 05/31/06 18:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

'98 ,'01, '03 now '06! I wouldn't own anything else. The heated and cooled seats are awesome. The gas mileage could be better, but I think the performance would suffer too much. Very nice sound system. Good head and leg room. 3rd row power fold seat is a must if you intend to take it shopping.

experienced owner
By RICHARD PATE on 05/12/06 15:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Expedition Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My second Expedition and it is better than the last one. The whole family loves it on the road. Smooth and comfortable with all the extras and conveniences. Gas mileage is expected to reach 19 or 20, equaling my previous one. It is better on gas and cheaper on insurance than the 2004 Tahoe I traded and very much more comfortable.

Glad to be back.
By D on 04/18/06 13:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is our third Expedition, and we are glad to be back. All have been excellent SUVs. Kids grew up and we went to a 4 door car. Had to borrow a friend's Expedition to go to a football game and we knew then that it was time to come back!

4th One still love it
By Ford Guy on 03/25/06 20:03 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The car is great; my 4th one and it's still great. The radio is not a big sound system cause in the 3rd row my kids are always saying turn it up. But Ford is still number ONE!

More suv than expected
By Ronnie Moses on 03/20/06 06:59 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Expedition XLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I am an old school suv/truck guy (Bronco) and have never been an independent suspension fan, but this Expedition has pleasantly surprised me. I ordered the offroad suspension package and love the ride and drive of my Expedition. Overall this thing is like a Swiss army knife, you can do almost anything with it and it actually does go offroad pretty good too. The Ford Expedition is one awesome 4 wheel drive suv.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.