2005 Ford Expedition Consumer Review: Proving me wrong..

2005 Ford Expedition - Consumer Review

Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Proving me wrong..
By CJ on

2005 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my expedition a little over a year ago. It had 48k miles on it and was three years old. I had never owned a ford before and was unsure as to how it would last; i had always heard unsettling things about fords. A little over a year and close to 28k miles that i've put on the odo, i can say happily that i love my SUV. Im not easy on vehicles, i love to offroad even if the vehicle isn't desinged for it. My expedition has taken all my beatings and adventures with my family with pride and is running strong. so far the only problem is the rear HVAC system that has begun to knock and not work as intended but i still have a warranty on it.

adequate engine output; loads of room for 8 adults; strong build; smooth ride for large SUV; Rear park assist; easy to park

less plastic through-out interior; at least 345bhp; locking front and center differential; improved ground clearance; throatier exhaust note from V8