My best car ever
By sam1174 on
2004 Ford Expedition XLS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I bought my 04 Expedition Eddie Bauer about two years ago. When I bought it it had 130,000 miles on it. It seemed to be in excellent condition when I bought it, especially for a vehicle with that many miles on it. Since then I have put another 35,000 miles on it, and every one of them has been completely trouble free. This vehicle has performed flawlessly the entire time I've owned it. I've never had a vehicle with this many miles on it. It's still my vehicle of choice for long trips! We recently returned from a 1000 mile trip up to the mountains, and as expected, the Expedition gave us no problems at all. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who wants a reliable, roomy car.
Favorite Features
I like the 4 wheel drive which I actually use. I take it out on the beach pretty regularly. My kids like the DVD system. My wife likes the dual climate control. We all like the roominess. Oh yeah, my kids like the reclining rear seats, too. It makes it very easy for them to nap on long trips.
Suggested Improvements
I can't really think of any. We actually run out of room when we pack it full for a long trip, but that's what the roof rack is for. Ford already came out with the XL version, so I don't know what else could be improved. It's just a great vehicle!