2004 Ford Expedition SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:
family suv
By herm on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

the truck drives much better than the 2000 expedition we traded for our new suv our kids like this one much better

A must drive
By Trebor on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I priced and drove all other large SUVs. The fell of the Expedition on the road was sure footed, unlike the Sequoia. The Tahoe did not have the interior room or the power of the Expedition. The others did not even come close. The Expedition is overall a superior SUV. Test drive all the others fist, just save the best for last.

Best money I ever spent
By Rick A on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

We just recently purchased our 2nd Expedition and I have to say, GOOD JOB FORD!! They finally listend to the customers and have delivered an SUV worth the money. The interior space and power fold third row seat make it easy for me and the family to go on the long trips and still have room for our kids.

Nice Ride!
By jhead50 on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

From the quality of the interior to the torque monster powertrain, this ride is one of the best in its class!!

Cold Feet
By Amiteriver on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Other than the doors sounding like a big sheet of plastic when you close them. And the AC leaking cold air on you feet - no sandles in the summer time, Its a good ride and handles great.Im a ford guy from way back.For the first year out it not a bad start. There pickups are the best. ohhhh yea Brake dust is a pain.

First Ford
By Dr. George on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

great , would buy another today if mine got wrecked or?? The safest feeling truck I have owned.

The Greatest SUV on the Earth!
By Beartracker001 on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I can not be any happier than I am about my Expedition. It hasn't missed a beat since bought it. I love its off- road capabilities while still remaining comfortable and sylish. It is also a great help to me because it is so roomy. I just can't say enough about the Ford Expedition.

I love my Expedition
By P. Gardner on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT Sport 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I know my car is not the best in fuel mileage, but we use it for our business (we have a dredging company) and it hauls our equipment, our RV when we need it when working out of town. I have used it to pull the truck attached to the tool trailer or the equipment up hills when they would not make it on their own. It is unfailingly reliable and wonderfully comfortable to drive. I have never had a car that I liked more. It is luxurious inside and has a short turning radius, making it very manuverable. I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this car.

Not BAD!!
By TCOX on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I look at all of the SUV's and settled on the Ford. Not bad I have been please I'm currently looking to upgrade to the Eddie Bauer.

Best Bang for your Buck
By robby on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

If your looking at the Explorer, Envoy, or the Trailblazer STOP. After looking at those cars I stumbled upon the newly designed Expedition. I climbed in, test drove it and never bothered going back to looking at those smaller SUV's. All the comfort and space for an extra couple of thousand. I don't think I can out grow it any time soon!