2004 Ford Expedition SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:
Alaska Trip
By dbriskey on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My husband bought me this vehicle for mothers day.In July we drove from Alaska to Texas it was a very comfortable ride.We really enjoy this suv we also own the explorer..

Best SUV
By Rfiorilo on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer Rwd 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Best Suv I've tested/owned, lots of room, very comfortable, ride is very smooth. Interior well thought, best 3rd seat on the market. best looking SUV in it's class, lots of standard extras.

Great SUV
By Dior on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

So far we're extremely happy with our Exp. four people went from D.C. to Virginia Beach in it and we were unbelieveably comfortable, it felt more like a run out to lunch than a 300mile trip. We packed so much stuff into this bad boy and we didnt encroach into the 2nd row seat at all. This is our new family workhorse.

everything i've ever wanted
By bo94 on 11/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

this car is stylish, and very comfortable. my friends and family love driving with me.

The Best Full-Size SUV!
By Loyal Ford Customer on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The new 2004 Expedition is the best ever! I love the power-fold rear seats. The aluminum lift gate and hood is so easy to open and close. The ride is just fantastic. This Expedition is very, very quit. The AdvanceTrac electronic stability enhancement system is great, along with the automatic tire pressure monitoring system! This Expedition handles so great. The seating space, comfort and configurations are excellent. The dual temperature controls, the dual power seats and the heated and cooled dual front seats are the best! In addition, the rear-view side mirrors have a great feature, they auto-adjust down when you back- up.

Love the XP
By Vancouver XP on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I've had the car for 3500 km, so far so good. The back door rattles incessantly over bumps, I haven't had this problem serviced yet, so I hope they can fix it. The fuel economy is abyssmal, but it's a huge vehicle. The handling is surprisingly good given the size.

Go on an Expedition in Comfort
By Brstev on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The 2004 Expedition is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever driven. I have all the room and towing capacity of a truck but the comfort of a luxury car. I replaced my pick up truck with a Ford Expedition.

Chan's review
By ShanP on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have loved every minute that I have owned this vehicle. I drove a 1999 Expedition until I bought this one. They are great vehicles to own.

EB Expedition by CS
By EB Expedition by CS on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The Expedition was the only choice for our family in the large SUV's class. Compared to the Tahoe, the interior is considerably more friendly and more useful. Power compared to the others seems to be very simial although each writed seems to think it is underpowerd, we don't seem to think it is. Fuel economy observed so far is 14 city 17 hwy. Interior looks and feels great without the "cheap" looks as in some of its compeditors.

Great SUV
By Gary E. Wood on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I traded a 2002 Explorer for a 2004 Expedition. It was a great decision. The Expedition is more solid, more powerful and more fun to drive. Plus, it looks great.