2004 Ford Expedition SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:
Love my Expedition had it for atleast 7 years
By lihartke on 01/28/13 13:05 PM (PST)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Had my expedition since 46K miles and now have 155k. Plan on driving her till she drops. Regularly maintained and have almost no unnexpected need for a mechanic. The only thing bad about her is the rear window wiper. The motor quit many moons ago. Windows roll up extremely slow for some reason. Heat and cooling work great and distribute wonderfully. Tows a 21 ft boat with ease. With regular maintenace hopefully, I'll get to 200k.

Loved my Escape, but my Expedition...Wow
By Beth Baker on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I've always enjoyed driving an SUV. So when I traded in my Jeep Cherokee for a Ford Escape, it was a definite upgrade. Three years later, I traded IT for my Ford Expedition. Needed the space with three Labrador Retrievers and Two Businesses.....The truck pulls our boat and you don't even know the boat is back there. The power fold- down 3rd row is sooooo convenient....and the space is more than ample. Comfort and ride are complimented regularly by family and friends......You can't go wrong! Ford creates a WONDERFUL SUV!

Please fix the A/C
By rossjmak4 on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

There is something not too good about the A/C on these things. I live in AZ and it just doesn't perfore well in the heat. Tried service, but told A/C was redesigned to limit engine drag. Too bad, cuz the best thing I can say about the A/C is that it SUCKS! Other than that rest of vehicle is great, thus the higher ratings.

I Would Buy Another One
By Brian Souter on 07/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have two children and already own a F250 that has been great but needed an SUV. The Epedition was the last one me and my wife looked at and its the one we bought we love it. The ride it great and power is very smooth and quite. There is more than ample room. We have several motorcyles and a waverunner and there has been plenty of power to pull both even up hills. This is this best SUV in its class. Buy the 5.4L V8 its the only way to go with an SUV of this size.

THE Truck
By Mommy Dina on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

So far so good...I will another Ford Expedition.

love it
By james nelson on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

very durable yet comfortable vehicle,would definitely buy another one in the future

I love my Expedition
By Steve Hicks on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the third one. The 2003 is a superior vehicle in handling, ride and towing (even over the '97 & '01). I love my car. I put 167000 miles on the '97, 89000 on the 2001, and plan on driving this one for a long time. I sold the two previous to friends that love them ('97 has 215000 now and runs like a new one). No problems with any of these cars.

Awesome SUV
By CJ Lane on 04/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I love my Ford Expedition. I reallylike the styling, it has a more modern styling than chevrolet or gmc. It handles great and gets very good gas mileage for a full size SUV.

ford
By lisa a h on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

fun truck for a family. I use it on our ranch

New to expidition
By Ifix4u on 02/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Expedition SUV XLT Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have had no problems with this SUV I love it. I had the explorer before and I will never go back.