>> BUILT FORD TOUGH<<
By unitedwestand on
2003 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)
Bought my expedition new in 2003. Its been the best truck i ever had!! Barr None. I have 272,000 miles on it. No engine or transmission problems what so ever. The alternator went out at 150,000. Ive put several sets of tires on and a few batteries. I change the oil every 4,000 miles, and a tune-up every 125,000 or so. We pull our boat with it like theres nothing behind us. We lay down the seats and camp in the back. we've hauled stuff in the back countless times, Thank god for all the room of our full size Suv. I rented a tahoe for a week while on vacation , with 25,000 on it. What a piece of Crap. like driving a tank.
Favorite Features
Drives like a much smaller auto, Handling is fantastic. The ride is better than my wifes 300 hemi. Noise levels are very low even when cruising at 85. If we take a road trip, just take it with we got room.
Suggested Improvements
the only improvement: we get 17-18 mpg, i would like to see that a little higher.
By dspri456
on 01/24/12 11:06 AM (PST)

I'm glad to hear this...just bought a used '03 in immaculate condition - my family has long outgrown our Toyota Matrix. I'm also 6'3"..looking forward to some leg room:)