2002 Ford Expedition SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition model:
Great car ride.
By Joexpedition on 02/26/02 15:51 PM (PST)

2002 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

After driving full-size or luxury sedans for 20 years, I was reluctant to go the SUV route. Decided if I were to go, I had to go all the way in terms of size and comfort. That's why I chose the Eddie Bauer (XLT is nicely done as well) Expedition. We tow a boat in the summer and ski in the winter. This vehicle has handled both the towing and long drives to the mountains with ease. In fact, the highway driving is more comfortable than most luxury sedans. Definitely recommend this vehicle.

Best Ford I've Owned
By MikeB on 02/26/02 10:37 AM (PST)

2002 Ford Expedition SUV Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent "overall" SUV! Firm handling, yet comfortable ride for the family. My wife likes to drive it when its raining so she can see above the traffic! My gas mileage on the highway is better than the listed MPG of 16 for the 4WD--I get about 19. This is the best Ford product I have owned!

It's a Bus.
By serve on 01/30/02 21:38 PM (PST)

2002 Ford Expedition SUV XLT 2WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Compared with Tahoe and Sequoia. Expedition won out. My wife drove them all and choose the Expedition. The comfort and ability to "see" the road were the selling points. Very roomy and comfortable. Leather seating and comfort package a must. 4.6 V8 has plenty of power. Big but remarkably easy to handle and park (Tahoe was too.) Coming off owning two minivans, this is a bus!