2001 Ford Expedition Consumer Review: Best of Both Worlds

2001 Ford Expedition - Consumer Review

Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Best of Both Worlds
By Tony on

2001 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this used with 11K miles on it and just rolled 100K this weekend pulling a boat to Lake Powell, 600 mile each way. I use this more as a truck than anything else and what a great purchase this has been. It has been great for hauling the family as far as comfort but I'm very impressed with the way it pulls our 22' ski boat. If you take care of it and do the regular maint you can't wear it out. You cant beat it for comfort or workability. The paint still looks great and the leather is still in great shape. I have no plans to sell this anytime soon, there just isn't anything out there that I like any better.

Comfort, Ride and drivability. Front and back AC, AWD and only locking in the 4WD when needed. I live in Colorado and never been left stranded, but have save many other cars from the snow drifts.

Nothing but if you add a cold air intake it will increase the HP about 9hp and give a mile or two better mileage.