Spoiled by my Expedition...
By ladytrisha on
1998 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV 4WD
I've owned several vehicles from fast, sporty cars such as a Firebird, a convertible Trans Am, and a convertible SS Camaro...down to an everyday grocery getter; you guessed it...the Ford Taurus. I've also owned a Ford F-350 Super Duty Diesel Lariat. I really loved that truck! I never thought I'd find another vehicle that I liked as well as our truck until I purchased my Expedition. I absolutely love it. It has that sporty look I love & all the room & comfort we could ask for. When we need the extra room in the back for hauling something large we just take out the third row seat. When our kids have friends over and we go somewhere we have plenty of room and seatbelts for everyone.
Favorite Features
I love the sporty look. We use the third row seat a lot. I like the open roomy feel inside. I really like the bulky, stomper look that it has.
Suggested Improvements
I think many features have been added for improvement in the newer models. The added DVD players for entertainment, digital temperature control, sunroofs, temperature & navigational display are complimentary and add to the appeal.