Beastly Vehicle
By savage74012 on
1998 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV
I could not be more thrilled with this vehicle. I bought it a year ago and it has never failed me yet. the interior room is amazing, and the luxury suspension provides a perfect ride. The 5.4L V-8 engine is extremely powerful, making the vehicle surprisingly fast. If you throw your foot into it, be prepared to be thrown back into your seat. I tend to drive it rather rough, but it never fails me when i need it. haven't had the chance to tow anything with it yet, but I'm confident it could handle most anything. The Shifting is also exceptionally smooth. The gas mileage is poor (average 12MPG) but keep in mind that this isn't meant to be an economy vehicle. My only regret is not getting the 4WD
Favorite Features
The interior is amazing. I have tons of room to haul my friends around, and no one complains about sitting in the back because of the ample leg room. The sound system is also great. (I have the Mach Stereo System)
Suggested Improvements
Most of it has already been fixed in later models, but my least favorite part is the rear end of the vehicle. It is very flat and rather ugly (in my opinion) however, the remainder of the SUV is beautiful. Overall a magnificent machine.