Excellent vehicle
By only1Moore on
2009 Ford Expedition EL XLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)
I just bought the 2009 Expedition EL XLT 4x4 and it lived up to my expectations of what a large-size SUV should feel and look like. This is my first SUV and my first vehicle that I have ever bought in my life, and a long time dream to own one as well. I don't mind the price, since I got a great deal for it. The dark blue exterior was breath taking. The interior was top notch. As for road handling, the EL XLT can maneuver the rough pavements smoothly, especially on rainy days. The brakes are on point and the acceleration performs good. I like the extra cargo space, which came in handy for taking groceries and moving my household goods. If you were looking for a feel-good SUV, well, this is it!
Favorite Features
The interior was top notch, especially with the additional options I added to it, like the DVD system, SYNC, Sirius Satellite radio and PowerFold third row seats. The seating was very comfortable, especially the driver side. I also like the liftgate feature and how it opens like a charm. An A plus!!
Suggested Improvements
Personally, as much as I see how they put all those great features on the vehicle, Ford did a great job with the added features I requested for the vehicle. However, I wish they could have made the lower cladding black like they did on their previous Expeditions (first and second generation models).