2009 Ford Expedition EL Consumer Review: All Good

2009 Ford Expedition EL - Consumer Review

All Good
By John on

2009 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

The Japanese and Germans only wish they could could build this. I drove the Toyota Sequoia and Mercedes GL and neather of them were even close. I can get 20mpg if I keep my foot out of it, not bad for a vehicle of this size. I have had four Expeditions since 1998 and they have all been great and only get better. I travel a lot with my family and everyone is always comfortable. I recently put 10,000 miles on it in one month and never got out of it feeling sore, thats a quality vehicle. I haven't been near the dealership with this Expedition except to look for a new truck.

You have to love the A/C seats on a hot day and the heated seats after a stressful day at work. The DVD is great for the kids on a long trip. My wife loves the navigation around town. Memory seats are great when you have multiple drivers.

Maybe better gas mileage, but thats hard to do on a vehicle thats this big and of this quality. Size and quality and both add weight.