2007 Ford Expedition EL Consumer Review: We love our Expedition EL

2007 Ford Expedition EL - Consumer Review

SSV Fleet 4dr SUV (5.4L V8 6-speed Automatic)

We love our Expedition EL
By Barry on

2007 Ford Expedition EL SSV Fleet 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We really enjoy our EL. It is fun, safe, roomy, quiet, gives us about 19 mpg on the highway at 70-80 mph. It gives us about 13.8 around the city, and I'll pay for the gas for the added safety of the F-150 chassis. The visibility is excellent, great mirrors, and backup sensors make you look like a pro when parking. The turning radius is better than many "small" cars. The Limited is about 10K cheaper than the Linclon Navigatior and I can't see the value in the Navigator. The Ford gives you everything you need. You can't go wrong with this vehicle. It's worth every cent of the extra fuel that you burn over a crappy little car that you will learn to hate.

All of them. The voice activated system stinks, but who wants to talk to a car anyway. The backup sensors are worth thier weight in gold.

Bluetooth phone adaptor for hands free calling. Upgradeable Nav system to keep up with Nav system improvements. The interior is nice, but could be a little more Cadillac like in the "Limited" model. Don't make me buy a Navigator -- I love my Ford.