2007 Ford Expedition EL Consumer Review: I love my Expedition

2007 Ford Expedition EL - Consumer Review

2007 Ford Expedition EL

I love my Expedition
By T Smith on

2007 Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Having been a loyal Ford customer for several years. I purchased a 2002 Explorer for the fold down 3rd row. since then and 3 kids later and teaching rescue classes I was running short on space for my kids and equipment! After waiting several years for the Expedition EL I have been enjoying it's flexibility from hauling kids & equipment to carrying lumber from Lowes for that weekend project! The EL gives my the capabilities of a full length pick-up while being able to haul dlicate items all in the same trip! Oh yeah... And transport a family of 5!

3rd row seating is second to none! I gave GM, Toyota, Dodge, all a chance to convince me their 3rd rows were better. But all said their 3rd row seats couldn't fold flat.

Get rid of the circa 1980's displays. green displays went out in the 80's! How about a red lighting or amber lighting. My wife has na Acadia! You need to make the EL interior and consoles like the Acadia! Head's up display option and rear view camera are a must for such a large vehicle.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review