2007 Ford Expedition EL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition EL model:
My 4th Expedition
By Mike on 01/17/07 09:18 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 4th Expedition since approximately 1996, the last 3 were Eddie Bauer versions. Without question the 2007 version has undergone the most notable change from any other year. Most significant is the insulation, shifter configuration, ride, and availability of "high-end" features (i.e., heated & AC seats, auto rear lift & close tailgate, navigation, etc.). In my opinion the car is evolving into the Lincoln Navigator (LN) at a rapid pace. Unless the LN is turbo charged and upgraded with a Rolls Royce transmission, these vehicles will be nearly identical in 5-6 years.

I am thrilled with the 4 X 4
By Fish on 01/07/07 20:44 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

The ride is excellent. I have had 7 back surgeries and couldn't ride/drive more than 3 1/2 hrs. I have driven 7 hours with no pain in the Expedition.The memory seats and air/heat seats have really helped me. I need to read and learn how to program seats for my wife a great benefit. The sound system with DVD is awesome.

2007 Expedition EL EB 4x2
By HElena on 01/05/07 06:43 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

After being completely set on a Chevy Suburban we changed our minds after seeing this vehicle. We have only had for a week or so at this point, but LOVE it. It is the size of a transfer truck but handles like a little car. I am IMPRESSED by the comfortable ride and all the nice little features.

2007 Ford Expedition Limited
By Greg on 01/03/07 08:54 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Recently purchased this vehicle and went on a 3000 mile trip. This vehicle was very comfortable and provided an excellent ride. The observed fuel mileage exceeded the published values. The new 6 speed automatic transmission is smooth under all loading conditions.

EL Limited WOW!
By jonesy on 01/02/07 19:20 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I needed a SUV, fully loaded for family of 5. The EL Limited has exceeded all expectations. Smooth lines inside and out. Voice navigation, A/C for the seat (yes seat). The room is unbelievable. Nicer that most Navigators but cheaper. 9000lbs of towing capacity with auto leveling feature. Overall very pleased.

2007 Expedition EL 4WD Limited
By Joel Astleford on 11/07/06 12:43 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

The overall style and comfort is what I really enjoy.

Expedition EL
By Shonta on 11/01/06 08:36 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I looked at all types of vehicles and found that the Expedition EL was the best for me. I love the look and the way it handles on the road.

Like....WOW!
By Radcad on 10/15/06 21:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

After extensive research and testing of a large variety of suvs/minivans, I chose the Eddie Bauer Expedition EL. Got upgraded 20-inch wheels, gold on white paint, and it's oh so baaad! Could not believe how much better the Expedition drove than the Nissan Armada, Toyota Sequoia, et al. Expedition has nice exhaust note, but quiet at cruise. Low mpg (15 around town, 18 highway) doesn't bother me, what else would you expect? New interior design is fantastic! Great fit/finish. Smooth transmission. Great ride, even with 20-inch wheels. Luxury features are also top notch. The cornering/handling for such a heavy vehicle is also amazing! None of that "top heavy" feel whatsoever.

2007 Exp EL 1st on the Coast
By Biloxi Mike on 09/25/06 18:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Received call today that our EL was in. Loaded the family up and went on a 65 mile run on I-10. 75 MPH. Mileage 19.2. After that, in town, 15.6 MPG. Stereo is straight from Pimp My Ride. The kids said as soon as the thumping stopped - cool! Third row for me at 6'1" is very roomy. 2nd row captains are great. Front seats with heat and A/C are super. Adjustments are luxury at its best. DVD/NAV screen is super. Brightness and ease of use are fine. 3rd row power fold without taking headrest off is great. Only CHEAP is the chrome clad wheel covers.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.