2007 Ford Expedition EL 5.4L V8 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2007 Expedition EL EB 4x2

2007 Ford Expedition EL - Consumer Review

2007 Expedition EL EB 4x2
By HElena on

2007 Ford Expedition EL Eddie Bauer 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

After being completely set on a Chevy Suburban we changed our minds after seeing this vehicle. We have only had for a week or so at this point, but LOVE it. It is the size of a transfer truck but handles like a little car. I am IMPRESSED by the comfortable ride and all the nice little features.

Favorite Features

The power lift gate and NAV system is great, but also the roomy console in the front and the ease of the steering wheel controls. The sound system is great!

Suggested Improvements

Well as always gas mileage. We are getting about 15 city 18 hwy, not great but what do you expect with a giant like this one. I so hope they come out with a diesel version before it is time for us to get a new one again.
By guajiro
on 05/24/13 06:07 AM (PDT)

hello, I have been driving both truck ,chevy suburban ltz and expedition El, and I so sorry for those that likes ford expedition and I respect theirs likes,but chevy suburban it is far better in all comparison,rides, power,comfort,reliability, in my experience Chevy got all Credit.