Please, don't stop making the Excursion!
By Billy Speer on
2005 Ford Excursion Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 5A)
I purchased a 2001 Ford Excusion for our ministry pulling a trailer and averaged 40,000 miles a year, This is the best heavy duty and enjoyable vehicle we have owned, I couldn't wait to trade up to the 2005 Excursion. It's one of the most dependable, hardworking, vehicles we've ever used. Please, don't stop making the Ford Excursion! I'm a big person and it fits me just right. It has all the options a person could want, and the speaker system is fabulous. If you want to haul anything, this is the SUV you want, and we are getting better miles a gallon than before with more power! Wow! don't know what I do with it, thanks Ford!
Favorite Features
The new diesel engine 6.0 with all its power, new pedal adjustments for brake and accelerator, new adjustments for power seats for pilot and co-pilot with presets for the driver's seat for his and hers. I like all the controls on the steering wheel, radio, air-temp, and fan, as well as cruise control.
Suggested Improvements
Wider seats for all the bucket seats for comfort for those long hauls, I think Ford did a fantastic job with the new Excursion, just hate to lose after all this work and imagination for those of us on the road.