2005 Ford Excursion Consumer Review: Please, don't stop making the

2005 Ford Excursion - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (6.0L V8 Turbo Diesel 5-speed Automatic)

Please, don't stop making the Excursion!
By Billy Speer on

2005 Ford Excursion Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

I purchased a 2001 Ford Excusion for our ministry pulling a trailer and averaged 40,000 miles a year, This is the best heavy duty and enjoyable vehicle we have owned, I couldn't wait to trade up to the 2005 Excursion. It's one of the most dependable, hardworking, vehicles we've ever used. Please, don't stop making the Ford Excursion! I'm a big person and it fits me just right. It has all the options a person could want, and the speaker system is fabulous. If you want to haul anything, this is the SUV you want, and we are getting better miles a gallon than before with more power! Wow! don't know what I do with it, thanks Ford!

The new diesel engine 6.0 with all its power, new pedal adjustments for brake and accelerator, new adjustments for power seats for pilot and co-pilot with presets for the driver's seat for his and hers. I like all the controls on the steering wheel, radio, air-temp, and fan, as well as cruise control.

Wider seats for all the bucket seats for comfort for those long hauls, I think Ford did a fantastic job with the new Excursion, just hate to lose after all this work and imagination for those of us on the road.