2004 Ford Excursion 6.8L V10 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - The Ford Excursion Limited Rocks~!!!!!!

2004 Ford Excursion - Consumer Review

The Ford Excursion Limited Rocks~!!!!!!
By RLR8682 on

2004 Ford Excursion Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (6.8L 10cyl 4A)

Ford hit the nail on the head with the Excursion. From the Homelink to the tough truck look, V-10 power and torque, heated mirror's and seat's, power outlet's, shift on the fly 4- wheel drive,rear heat and A/C, leather interior, DVD entertainment system, 45 gallon fuel tank, back up alarm, towing ability, six disc CD player, cup holders and interior roominess the Excursion Rock's~!!!

Favorite Features

October 6th 2002 my son suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury,broken back,crushed heal, collapsed lung and internal injurie's in a car wreck. He cannot sit upright for very long,the Excursion is the only SUV I could find that fit his needs.

Suggested Improvements

The 45 gallon fuel tank allow's me to go almost 516 mile's on a tank of fuel. Sure the milage isn't great, but what can you expect from an SUV with the power, torque, size and interior roominess of the Excursion ? I was looking for an SUV that fit my son's need's, not the fuel milage.