LOVE My Excursion
By TwinMom on
2004 Ford Excursion Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 5A)
My Excursion is a 2000 Limited model. We had owned an Eddie Bauer Expendition that we traded for the Excursion. We had 3 children at the time and was expecting our 4th. My other children are older and into a lot of sports, so I needed something that would hold all that. The Expendition has to small storage. I am looking into getting another Excursion. I have heard that they might not make them anymore, so I am waiting for the last year they do. It is my car, I drive it everywhere. It holds everything that I need and keeps me and my children safe. And I love being bigger then everyone else, except for my fellow Excursioners.
Favorite Features
I don't know if I have a favorite feature. I know I would be in big trouble if I did not have the back up sensors. They are a great asset and I think ALL cars should have them. The back of the Excursion has a lot of storage and for a big family, I need it.
Suggested Improvements
I have a 2000 Limited Model and have been looking at the 2004s. They have some things that I do not have. My kids are excited about the DVD player in it.