2004 Ford Excursion Consumer Review: I love my Excursion

2004 Ford Excursion - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (6.0L V8 Turbo Diesel 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

I love my Excursion
By teatime on

2004 Ford Excursion Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

This is my 2nd excursion,the first was a v-8 gas, 8-9 mpg around town. We traded it for a Honda van. We got better gas mileage but lost alot of interior room and security of size. We purchased a 2002 excursion ultimate diesel and we Love it. We will not trade it unless we get another excursion diesel. It is a little better on the gas but love the security and inside room. We also had 2 Suburbans, they had brake problems and did not feel as solid in the ride. The whole family loves the excursion over any of the other vehicles we've owned.

size, interior room. I like feeling a little more secure in the world of crazy drivers on cell phones. There is more metal to keep my family safer. Plus we love the interior room, especially when we travel. Sometimes it doesn't feel big enough.

gas mileage of course, a little more horsepower for pickup, can't think of anything else. I love my excursion. I won't let my husband trade it.