2004 Ford Excursion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Excursion model:
LOVE MY EXCURSION
By netta on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Excursion Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I JUST LOVE MY EXCURSION. I DRIVE 28 MILES ONE WAY TO DROP OFF KIDS TO 4 SCHOOLS AND GAS USAGE IS NOT BAD. THE SPACE IS EXCELLENT I HAVE 5 KIDS MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM. GETTING IN AND OUT OF REAR SEATS IS GOOD (SEATS ROLL FORWARD.0 QUIET ENGINE GREAT LEG ROOM

HOW TO AMKE NEW FRIENDS!
By RICKKLING on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer Rwd 4dr SUV (6.8L 10cyl 4A)

I LOVE MY EXCURSION, BEST VEHICLE I HGAVE EVER OWNED. I CVAN TOW ALMOST ANYTHING, HAUL 7 PASSENGERS ( AND THEIR LUGGAGE!) GREAT INTERIOR WITH LOADS OF ROOM! AND THE BEST PART IS THAT I AM MAKING NEW FRIENDS AT ALL OF THE GAS STATIONS I HAVE TO STOP AT!

Best SUV on Market
By limbo on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Excursion Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

This monster SUV fits in great when you have several kids. It drives great on the open road, tows anything, and gets great Gas mileage with the TurboDiesel. I have had no problems with it at all. I am getting 15 miles per gallon around the city.I consider that great mileage considering the size of this SUV. very comfortable ride on the open road!

Because I can!
By kirstelles on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Excursion XLS Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

With 2 young children/2 car seats, this is our best bet yet! It has all of the room we need to carry extra passengers plus our do-it-yourself projects. It is easy to drive, park and back up. My only suggestion: measure your garage before you buy. We have an oversized garage but many garages can't fit it! One mini-van driver asked sarcastically asked why I drive such a big tank? I replied..."Because I can!" We don't put much mileage on it so fuel economy wasn't a concern. Well worth the $$ and we are very happy!

Murphydog
By PJ Jumper on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

I feel if you have the right style you will enjoy this vehicle.

Excursions for me forever
By ferg7645 on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Excursion XLS Rwd 4dr SUV (6.8L 10cyl 4A)

I brought my 2000 Ford Excursion new 3years ago and it has been the BEST vehicle I have ever owned. It could use a little more smoohter ride, but heck, it's a truck. It has been my MOST dependable and reliabile vehicle and I have purchase quite a few new vehicle. It has been perfect. (Date of purchase is wrong, as it only accepts 2003)

big truck
By wes88 on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Excursion Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

big truck handles like smaller vehicle,plenty of space.

Jacks Excursion
By Jack2427 on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Excursion XLT 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

The 6.0L diesel is great gives excellent performance and on highway I get 19-20 MPG, in city gets 15-16 MPG. Drives like a truck-what it is. Feels secure on road at highway speeds. I will keep this vehicle as long as possible, is a great tow vehicle and carries a load besides. Downside is needs lots of room for U turns, is not a city commuter. I would buy another if they are available when this one wears out. Have had only one problem with a sensor in fuel system, fixed rapidly by dealer.

By HAlleniii on 11/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Excursion XLT Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This Vehicle is made for the Big and Tall, built fot comfort! I love It. I have traveled form the East coast to the West Coast and back, could not have had a better (ride) Trip ! I just Towed my Daughters car and Family from Dallas Texas to Georgia at times I had forgotten I was towing another Vehicle, the ride was very smooth !

ford is the best
By tarid3 on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

ford is the best